Monday 29 April 2013

Food diary w/c 22nd April

The sun is shining and the pressure of looking good in the summer is mounting. We have just booked our flights to Portugal and I can't wait. The most exciting bit now is buying Alexa's summer wardrobe, oh how my life has changed! Long gone are the times where I thought about my own wardrobe! Still I need to go on a diet so that Alexa doesn't have a hippo for a mum! I didn't think I was doing badly until I saw a mum at the rugby with a newborn on Baby Bjorn with two toddlers in tow, 4 inch heels and skinny jeans! Yes...that's when I thought my nutella and tiramisu diet has to stop!

We are going to be good starting this week so last week's menu was a bit of a send off.

Monday - Chicken Cacciatore
Tuesday - Stir fried beef rice noodles (ho fun)
Wednesday - Homemade gnocchi with watercress and broccoli sauce
Thursday - Fish soup, garlic bread
Friday - Steam silken tofu with braised chicken and mushroom sauce

Chicken Cacciatore



Stir fried beef rice noodles (ho fun)


Homemade gnocchi with watercress and broccoli sauce


Steam silken tofu with braised chicken and mushroom sauce

I didn't include any recipes in this post so that it is not too cumbersome to read. But if you are interested in cooking any of the dishes, please contact me and I'll be more than happy to give it to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment